Comparisons between the inner world and the outer world have been frequently drawn by philosophers, nature writers, and visual artists. For example, "seeing the universe in a grain of sand" is a w ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chiropractic Helps Bell's Palsy!!!
By: Patricia Dudley
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: Bell's Palsy 1995-left side of face
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I had facial pain and the left side of my face had fallen. After chiropractic treatment my face returned to normal, for the most part, but the eye looked like I was squinting and it never leveled out. My facial pain has been getting worse again.
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: 1 chiropractor, no drugs
4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: My life was not interrupted. I did have pain and a change in the eye.
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: Under Dr. James Dudley, it took only 3 visits before my facial pain was removed. My eyes leveled out and the injured eye is now more open.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: I can testify that chiropractic works and has blessed my life in the 40+years which I have been benefited by it.
"I can testify that chiropractic works and has blessed my life in the 40+years which I have been benefited by it."