Mindfulness programs and practices frequently describe a process of locating your "center." One's center may be conceived as a focus of energy, both spiritual and physical, by which all activities ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
By: Jan Jarvais
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: May 1, 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I had pain in my lower back-probably due to accidents or child birth
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: None--thankfully
" 4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: I felt like I wasn't able to enjoy playing with my son and I hated not having the energy to interact with others
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: 2-3 days, seriously! A marked improvement.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: The benefits are awesome! I have been virtually pain free! The adjustments really made a difference! I tried supplements, as well. I think they helped. The staff here are great, too! They were more than willing to share their expertise and experience.
"The adjustments really made a difference!"