In the summertime, everyone's thoughts turn to the outdoors. We want to get out in the sun and have some fun. Some people do exercise outdoors, such as running, walking, and biking, all year long ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
By: Mark Blaschk
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: April 13, 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I had severe low back pain and I could hardly walk. I had to basically crawl into the office and I couldn't stand up straight. I thought my career of truck driving was over.
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: 1 neurosurgeon; ibuprofrin, extra-strength tylenol
4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: My whole life was interrupted. I was out of work for 7 weeks and I ended up watching movies all day because I was unable to do anything else.
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: 3 months-I began coming in every two weeks on June 28, 2006
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: I would recommend chiropractic care. It was able to get me back on my feet and working again. I may not ever have no pain, but I can live my life. I'm not sure where I would be if I didn't come here-maybe I would have followed the surgeon's advice.
"My whole life was interrupted. I was out of work for 7 weeks and I ended up watching movies all day because I was unable to do anything else."