Mindfulness programs and practices frequently describe a process of locating your "center." One's center may be conceived as a focus of energy, both spiritual and physical, by which all activities ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
By: Mark Blaschk
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: April 13, 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I had severe low back pain and I could hardly walk. I had to basically crawl into the office and I couldn't stand up straight. I thought my career of truck driving was over.
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: 1 neurosurgeon; ibuprofrin, extra-strength tylenol
4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: My whole life was interrupted. I was out of work for 7 weeks and I ended up watching movies all day because I was unable to do anything else.
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: 3 months-I began coming in every two weeks on June 28, 2006
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: I would recommend chiropractic care. It was able to get me back on my feet and working again. I may not ever have no pain, but I can live my life. I'm not sure where I would be if I didn't come here-maybe I would have followed the surgeon's advice.
"My whole life was interrupted. I was out of work for 7 weeks and I ended up watching movies all day because I was unable to do anything else."