Good spinal alignment means good biomechanical health. Essentially, your spine is the biomechanical center of your body. Your legs are connected to your spine via two large and strong pelvic bones ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chiropractic Helps Neck Pain!!!
By: Ron Bell
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: End of September, beginning of October 2006
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: I was carrying something over my head with a hard hat on when I stepped into a low spot on the floor. The weight came onto my head and since then I have had constant pain in my neck.
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: 0
4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: I couldn't drive well because I looking to the sides was hard. I was also more careful at work when moving my body.
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: I felt some relief after two visits, but had no pain after 8 visits.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: I like chiropractic treatment. Everyone here is knowledgeable and caring. I used to get treatment only when I was hurt. Now,I am coming regularly since realizing the benefits of continuous treatment.
"Everyone here is knowledgeable and caring."