Healthy knees require continuous motion. However, our generally sedentary lifestyles are at odds with the maintenance of robust knee joint architecture. Left motionless throughout large portions o ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
My Numbness is Gone!
By: Rebecca Hanscom
1. Approximate date of onset of injury: 2002-2003 for low back pain, but exacerbated it andstarted numbness in my foot on December 2005 after not wearing my heel lift
2. The problems, symptoms, or ailments you were troubled with at that time: My foot was going numb and I had chronic low back pain.
3. The number of doctors you saw and type of drugs taken: 1 Doctor
4. The extent to which your normal life was interrupted due to the health problem: It was hard to walk for long periods and also hard to drive because it was my gas pedal foot that was going numb.
5. The length of treatment in visits or time before the results of chiropractic care became apparent: I felt some relief after 3 visits, but it was after 14 visits that I had no pain.
6. Your impression of the general health benefits of chiropractic care, and specifically how it helped you: I'm a believer, now! I had heard horror stories about popping and cracking with chiropractic. I would have never come if not for Amy. She told me Dr. Dudley didn't do the "popping and cracking" and that he was excellent. And he is! Chiropractic care has helped me a lot! I went for years with back pain. I now realize that if I would have had chiropractic care sooner I wouldn't have had so many years of pain.
"I'm a believer, now!… I now realize that if I would have had chiropractic care sooner I wouldn't have had so many years of pain."